Perth Girl About Town

04 October 2010

Tagged - 7 Questions


I have been tagged by Emmie at Desert Darling. This means I need to answer 7 questions she has asked me, and then tag 7 more bloggers with different questions so that the game carries on! So first of all, my answers…

1.  If you could give your teenage self one piece of advice what would it be? 
I would tell the younger me not to be so hard on themselves and the people around them. 

2.  Tell me about your first pet
My first pet was a poodle named Sweep. We used to watch a TV show which had puppets on it called Sooty and Sweep.  We got him from the Poodle Rescue Society and he was a lovely little dog.  Unfortunately on Christmas Eve 1996 he got hit by a car and we buried him in the front yard.


3.   If you had 1 million dollars to give to one charity, which charity would you chose?
This is such a hard question as there are so many deserving charities! After much thought though I have decided I would send it to the RSPCA. 


4.  Of the seven deadly sins (wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, gluttony) which do you consider the worst?
Greed; people do some horrible things for money and it can change people very quickly. 



5.         What is your star sign?
Libra! I don’t really follow my star sign but I am excited that it is only 12 days until my birthday!


6. What is your happiest childhood memory?
I was very fortunate to have a great childhood and there are so many things which stand out. One of these would be my dad taking my twin brother and I into the city for Christmas shopping. We would save some money up and go into the city on the train and have breakfast at McDonalds and buy some biscuits at Myer in the city. I also remember buying some soaps from the Body Shop that were in the shape of endangered animals. This is one of many I could write about though!


7.  What were you doing at this time three years ago?
I was heading off to Bali for my birthday with M for our first overseas holiday together. I had started to go through a bit of a rough patch, with the worse yet to come. Funny how things can change over time, I never thought I would be where I am today!


So now I need to tag 7 more peope but here's the thing, I don't think the blogs I read will respond. Instead, I would love to open it up to everyone and hear your answers to these questions in the comments! Here are the questions;

1. If you had to eat one thing, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. Are you a cooker or a cleaner? 
3. How did you meet your oldest friend?
4. If you could kill someone and get away with it, would you?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
6. Do you sleep on the same side of the bed every night or do you switch?
7. Are you a bare feet or shoes person?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    I would totally donate my million to the RSPCA too.

    I loved that picture of SOoty and Sweep! Brings back so many memories, I used to be transfixed by that show as a child! I can't believe they were such simple toys- I remember them as sophisticated puppets- so funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Sooty & Sweep too. So many good memories especially of watching it with my little sister and laughing non-stop...Dad got really concerned.

    I'm going to answer the 7 questions :)

    1. If you had to eat one thing, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Hmmm raspberries!
    2. Are you a cooker or a cleaner?
    Cooker but I did a massive spring clean on Sunday for no reason
    3. How did you meet your oldest friend?
    In high school - nothing special there
    4. If you could kill someone and get away with it, would you?
    No, I'd have way too much guilt
    5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
    Perth - sad I know but it's always home!
    6. Do you sleep on the same side of the bed every night or do you switch? same side every night, unless Hubby isn't there then I sleep in the middle.
    7. Are you a bare feet or shoes person?
    Shoes, my best friend loves bare feet but I can't stand it. I don't like being cold or getting them too dirty.

    ReplyDelete