- Venue - Rosehill Country Club, Rosehill Lodge in South Guildford - Some pictures below.
- Date - Saturday May 2011
- Time - 3pm Ceremony - 6pm Reception
- Bridal Party - None! It will just be M and I up there with the celebrant. We will however have people included in the ceremony in the way of readings, blessing of the rings etc.
- Dress - Ivory with rose detail. Alterations are happening
- Photographer - All About Image Photography (http://www.aaimage.com.au)
- Cars - Bentleys from Gently Bently (www.gentlybentleychauffeur.com.au)
- Band/DJ - Groove Night Avenue (http://www.groovenightavenue.com/) We have them playing as a band for 3 hours and then they will kick it up a notch as a DJ. This should get everyone on their feet!
- Flowers - Karma Floral Design. I am having a bouquet of roses, lisianthus, miniature roses, berries, magnolia, silver suede and gum. I also have corsages and button holes for the parents.
- Invitations - My Big Day Designs http://www.mybigdaydesigns.com/ I will post which set I have ordered once they have gone out
- Guest Book - Kikki K http://www.kikki-k.com/shop/product/guest-book-questions-klassisk/
Perth Girl's Wedding
I will be getting married in May 2011 to my darling fiance M. I am totally unorganised and I will be leaving the majority of details until the last minute no doubt but I will be updating this page as I make more and more decisions. I will also be posting along the way but here are the details so far.