Perth Girl About Town

15 October 2010

Birthday!


So tomorrow I turn the big TWO- FIVE! I know this isn't old at all and in 10 years time I will be wishing I was 25 again.  It’s funny though because I remember thinking when I was younger that in the year 2000 I will be 15 and like, omg, that is so old! I never had any ideas when I was younger on what I would be doing or where I would be in the world when I was 25. I still don’t feel like an adult in a lot of ways though, Is there a set age where you suddenly realise you are an adult?

 I also have a twin brother so I am sharing this with somebody too. I am not too sure what he is doing and as we have different groups of friends we most likely won’t be seeing each other.

So what do I have planned for this momentous occasion? Well I am heading out for drinks with friends tomorrow night and going to HaLu for dinner on the Sunday night with M. We also have a lot of little things planned for the weekend like going out for breakfast tomorrow morning and taking the our furry kids to a Dog Breakfast on Sunday morning. I have already received a little gift from L, an OPI nail polish in “Lucky Lucky Lavender” and some Hand Therapy in Rosewater from Crabtree & Evelyn. She knows me so well!

So right now I am glad that my shitty work week is almost over and I can thank the thought of hopefully have a cocktail at some point over the weekend for getting me through it!

Have a great weekend everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment