Perth Girl About Town

06 September 2010

Caffissimo West Perth

One of the things that get me through my day is my daily coffee and walk with my workmate L to Caffissimo in West Perth. Every day I eye off some of the yummy treats they have on display but on this particular day, I was asked to organise a morning tea for a meeting we were having so I thought it was a great excuse to buy some of the items I have being lusting after! They have a big range of muffins, slices, tarts, pies and breads as well as savoury items such as Panini’s, wraps, pies and sausage rolls.

As I was catering for about 10 people, I bought a mixture of the different tarts and pies they had on offer. I ended up getting blueberry and strawberry cheesecakes, apple and rhubarb pie, lemon lime brulee and lemon meringue pie. As they are quite big I cut them in half so we could each have a sample of them. 


I tried the blueberry cheesecake and the lemon meringue pie and they were both lovely. The lemon meringue had a tart but sweet flavour of the lemon and the blueberry cheesecake had a good mixture of pasty, fruit and the cheese filling in the middle.

Overall I think they were perfect for the occasion and definitely impressed everyone in the meeting. Now I can sleep easy at night knowing I have sampled the items I was dreaming about for so long!

Caffissimo on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment